Are the earrings heavy?They are so light that you will forget you are wearing them, no matter the size.
Is polymer clay durable?It is a kind of plastic that, if properly cared for, can last a long time. However, although this kind of earrings are very durable, avoid bending them hard. They can break if handled with force.
What material do I use for the back?Gold plated earring posts, 6mm, Nickel-free
How is the care?
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Put it on after creams, makeup, perfume, and hairspray has been applied.
- Avoid carrying them in your pockets.
- Clean them gently with baby wipes, soap, water, and a Q-tip.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Raw brass components may tarnish and darken over time if exposed to water and oils from the skin but can be easily cleaned with a soft jewelry cloth and/or tarnish remover.